WhyNotReviews offers quality and detailed reviews and in-depth guides, but we also make money through the website. The links of products on this website are affiliate links. This means that we make a small amount if you purchase something through our links.
Please note that you are paying the price directly to the seller and exactly the price that the seller quotes. We make the affiliate commission through your purchase, and not directly from you. The commission we earn is because we bring traffic to the concerned website, Amazon, for instance.
We would like to add a few things here for your understanding-
1. You are not paying more by purchasing through the link. If you check the price online, it would be the same.
2. We don’t charge anything for our content. WhyNotReviews remains a free resource, although we own exclusive rights on our posts and anything published on our website.
3. WhyNotReviews will only recommend products that we truly believe in. We either have used the product or have researched extensively, before making any suggestion.
4. WhyNotReviews doesn’t believe or take paid sponsors. In short, we won’t recommend a product because someone has paid to us. We only write on relevant categories and products that we found useful.
5. We are unbiased in our product choices, and all affiliate links are based on niches and categories. We are not paid for selecting products.
We are one of the most trusted and reliable review sites on the web and our affiliate links help us earn money to run WhyNotReviews. If you have any questions or want to find more on our services and how we create content, don’t shy away from contacting us. WhyNotReviews remains committed to offering genuine content and product reviews on a regular basis. We promise to make your purchasing decisions easier.