Is it being difficult to always be there on time to feed your cat?! Don’t worry; you can utilize technology to take care of your cat without struggling to manage other responsibilities. Thanks to new automatic feeders, cat owners can set a fixed time and quantity of food and ensure good health of their cats. But like any other technology, automatic feeders also come in different designs and features. So, how can you choose the best automatic feeder for cats?! This guide will give you the answer with product reviews and tips to make a fine decision. Let’s find out!
Reviewing top automatic feeders for cats
View Latest Price
|1||Arf Pets Automatic Pet Feeder Food Dispenser For Cats||$89.99|
|2||WOpet 7L Automatic Pet Feeder Food Dispenser||$89.95|
|3||Iseebiz Automatic Pet Feeder Food Dispenser||$58.98|
|4||WOpet Pet Feeder Automatic Cat Feeder||$55.95|
|5||PetSafe 5 Meal Automatic Cat Feeder||$52.95|
|6||AmazonBasics Self-Dispensing Gravity Pet Feeder||$18.33|
These are the automatic feeders for cats you should choose from:
Make feeding an easy task and take care of the dietary health of your cat. This automatic dispenser can dispense around 1 to 10 portions during every meal. Every portion contains 24ml and you can choose the size of a portion and set alarms for distribution. The display panel contains adjustable settings with LCD clock. You can even record a meal call in your own voice and provide battery power or outlet power to run this automatic call. The feeder is adjustable in terms of the type of pet you have. So, if you have dogs and cats living together, this is the feeder you need.
• Automatic distribution of accurate portions.
• A magnetic lid to lock whenever you want.
• Personal voice recording of a meal call.
• Runs on battery and outlet power as well.
• You can only use it to dispense dry meals.
This pet feeder is packed with features such as portion control, distribution alarms, programmable timer, and voice recorder. You can set automated feeding alarms about 4 times every day. So, even when you are not home, your cat receives its meal. The easy-to-use panel makes settings simple to maintain. You can customize every portion between 2 teaspoons and 4.5 cups. This device can work on battery power as well as wall outlet power. So, no need to worry about your cat skipping a meal.
• A large compartment of food storage to hold 20 cups of meals.
• Controllable portion size and distribution alarms.
• You can only set 4 dry meals on a daily basis.
This is one of the most beautifully designed automatic feeders for cats with a timer. It allows you to customize portions between 1 and 39 in every meal. Every portion contains 5g of food. So, you can easily customize the food portions your cat receives in every meal. It has a speaker and a voice recorder, so you can record your voice to call your cat for a meal. The device contains an IR detector, which saves from overflowing the food. The functions don’t consume too much energy and you can utilize outlet power as well as battery power to keep it running.
• IR detector to protect against overflow or clogging.
• Accuratelydispenses meals 4 times every day.
• Exceptional power efficiency.
• Outstanding portion flexibility with 1-39 per meal.
• You can only feed dry food to your cats with it.
Each portion is 5g in this feeder and you can set 1-39 portions in every meal, depending on the size of your cat. A control panel lets you make the meal settings, set alarms and record your voice to call your kitty when it’s meal time. The device has an IR detector to dispense the food in the right direction. The dual power supply works and ensures 24/7 running time.
• Large portion sizes and flexibility.
• Warranty of 12 months.
• Your cat might need some time to get used to this.
• It serves dry food only.
You can sleep, work and travel without feeling concerned about the meals of your cat. This automatic feeder takes no time to set up and start using. Every setting stays visible on the digital display panel. You can include semi-moist or dry food of 1 cup size in divided portions. Then, set a timer to dispense it in divided portions 4 times a day. The device runs on battery power. To call your cat to the feeder, record a meal call in your own voice.
• Good to carry anywhere you go.
• Perfect for small cats.
• Simple to clean.
• You can only add about 1 cup of food.
• Only battery power consumption is available.
This feeder holds the capacity to keep 6 pounds of food stored. The use of gravity saves from power consumption. The design provides a secure way to feed your pet. You can get it in small as well as larger sizes. It is suitable for one or multiple cats at home.
• High food storage capacity.
• Wide mouth of food hopper.
• You can’t set timers or record your meal call voice.
How to select the best automatic feeder for cats?
When you need the best feeder for your cats, think about getting these features:
• Portion flexibility. The portion flexibility should be available, so you can change the portion size as your cat grows.
• Quick setup. The setup process shouldn’t take too long and there should a display panel available to help you out with the settings.
• Dual power. Dually powered feeders are better to ensure that your cat receives meals on-time, every time.
• Voice recording. Meal call recording can be a great help in making your cat adjusted to the new feeder.
• Accuracy of the distribution. The device should accurately distribute and dispense meals as per your provided settings.
• East cleaning. Cleaning the tray section should not ask for too much work.
How about you use these tips and re-evaluate the mentioned products to make your final decision. Then, you can take care of your cat’s dietary health without any hassle.