Cat lovers know how clean-friendly cats are as pets. With a little training and habit, you can easily encourage the use of a litter box. But first, you need to find and buy a litter box for your cat. There are multiple design choices available with different features to offer. Your goal should be to wisely choose one of the best cat litter boxes, so you can keep your house clean and smell fresh. This guide has reviews of the best options available out there. So, you can make a decision easily. Plus, you will learn about the factors that should impact your decision when buying a cat litter box. So, let’s start!
Reviewing top cat litter boxes
View Latest Price
|1||Pet Mate Arm & Hammer Large Sifting Litter Pan||$16.49|
|2||Nature’s Miracle Oval Hooded Flip Top Litter Box||$18.59|
|3||IRIS Top Entry Cat Litter Box With Cat Litter Scoop||$17.99|
|4||Nature’s Miracle High-Sided Litter Box||$19.99|
|5||AmazonBasics Hooded Cat Litter Box||$24.99|
|6||Good Pet Stuff Hidden Cat Litter Box||$56.99|
Here is a list of top designs of cat litter boxes:
No need to worry about scooping or shaking as this litter box comes with sifting holes. It easily separates soiled litter, so you don’t have to scoop or shake while cleaning. The same sifting feature ensures long-life of this box along with its antimicrobial protection. This protection saves the box from getting a bad odor or stain due to bacteria accumulation. The design is simple and effective with a 3-pan system to help you clean without getting dirty.
• Sifting holes for ease of cleaning without scooping.
• Durable design with antimicrobial protection.
• The litter box doesn’t stop bad odor from spreading in the room.
With an odor control feature, this is definitely one of the best cat litter boxes available out there. The odor neutralizers can restrict the spread of odor for about 3 months successfully. The flip top makes it easy to open and clean conveniently. The design with enclosed hood ensures that there is no leak or litter scatter. The surface of the box has non-stick properties, which doesn’t accumulate bad odor and litter. This is a perfect design to ensure complete cleanliness and protection against odor.
• Odor neutralizing properties with an enclosed hood.
• Safety from litter spread and leaks.
• Easy to open and clean.
• You will need a scoop to clean the surface properly.
This litter box for cats has a top entry to prevent any sort of litter. The enclosed box restricts the scatter of spraying as well. The top entry is large enough, so your cat can easily go inside. The lid contains small holes that help to remove the particles of litter from your cat’s paws. This box comes with an attached scoop to help you clean the pan easily.
• Top entry to minimize the scatter of litter and spraying.
• Attached scoop to easily clean the litter pan.
• Your cat might take a while before becoming comfortable with the round top entry.
This litter box is a perfect balance of comfortable space and litter scatter protection. On one side, this box contains a lower entry to let your cat easily go inside. All the other three sides have high dimensions to prevent the scatter of litter and spraying. You can easily wipe or spot clean the pan due to the non-stick property of the pan surface. The design easily blends in any location in the living area, kitchen or your room.
• Comfortable design for your cat.
• Non-stick litter box surface.
• The surroundings of the litter box will need a litter mat.
If you have a large cat, this is the perfect size of a hooded litter box. It has a side entrance with a hanging door, so your cat gets the privacy and you get the cleanliness. The hood needs a snap to open, which makes cleaning easier. The whole body of this box has a polypropylene plastic design. This keeps the odor and stains away to help you clean and wipe it with convenience. The carbon filters are available to stop the odor and litter particles from spreading. Plus, you can change them after a while.
• Hooded design for litter and odor containment.
• Hanging door for complete privacy for your cat.
• Odor and stain resisting body material.
• You will have to buy a scoop and a litter mat separately.
When thinking about a litter box that doesn’t look like one, you can trust this model. This huge litter box for cats has a shape of a clay pot. On the outer side, it gives a beautiful plant pot appeal. Internally, it contains a large, spacious litter box with a wide entry point. The internal design has a vented system to filter odor and dust. Large cats or multiple cats can use this litter box conveniently.
• Beautiful pot-like design that blends with your interior decorations.
• Durable polypropylene material body.
• Warranty of 1 year.
• Not every owner prefers a large cat litter box.
How to select the best cat litter boxes?
Due to the versatility of designs, you should focus on multiple factors while selecting a cat litter box.
• Covered or open. You need to choose between a covered and open design of litter boxes. While hooded designs secure the litter completely, open boxes take a small space. You need to pick as per your preference.
• Odor and stain resisting surface. No one likes to spend hours just to clean a litter box. So, make sure that the selected option contains a non-stick surface to resist the accumulation of odor and stain.
• Entry point. When choosing a hooded box, you can consider between side entry and top entry.
• Additional items. You should invest in a scoop as well as a litter mat to ensure complete cleanliness.
Now, you know how to pick a litter box for your cat. Follow the given tips and judge the mentioned options to make your final decision. The perfect selection lies between the ease of litter management and comfort of your kitty.