Your appearance and hygiene depend on how well you groom yourself. But, grooming doesn’t have to be painful, rough or time-consuming. The same goes for shaving your chest hair. You can make it difficult or easy, depending on your choice of a shaver. Choosing a chest hair shaver should involve a thorough evaluation of the design, shave quality and comfort. In this guide, you will find out the top options of shaver for chest hair and learn tips to select the right one. So, let’s begin with the reviews!
In a hurry? My favorite is this Remington PG6025 All-in-1 Grooming Kit. See it at Amazon.
Top 5 Chest Hair Shaving Devices
|1||BAKblade 2.0 Elite Plus||$34.95|
|2||MANGROOMER Electric Hair Shaver||$24.08|
|3||Philips Norelco Bodygroom||$19.95|
|4||Remington PG6025 Grooming Kit||$20.99|
|5||Philips Norelco Bodygroomer||$56.89|
Here are the top devices you can buy to shave your chest hair:
This shaver has a unique S-shaped design of handle to enhance the ease of use. The brand has its own patented razor blades called DryGlide. The blade cartridges have been designed to provide a smooth shave with wet and dry options. You can remove the blades from its handle to conveniently shave your chest area. No need to worry about dullness or rust in blades, as the material used has proven durability. The safety guard attached to the device protects against razor burns or cuts. So, you get a comfortable and quick chest shave.
• Ability to shave dry or wet
• Large handle to enhance the reach
• Safety against razor burn or cuts
• It might take some time to get used to this device.
Now, you can effortlessly shave your chest hair with Mangroomer’s latest patented design. The device is compact and weighs pretty light, which allows ease of usage. The sleek shape of this shaver makes shaving a quick process with great results. The blades are extra wide for smooth and close results with no chances of facing the issue of ingrown hairs. The handle has an adjustable length, so you can use this shaver on multiple areas conveniently.
• Compact design with extendable handles
• Extra-wide shape of blades for a close shave
• The device operates on 2 batteries with a rechargeable life of about 5 hours
Philips impresses customers all around the world with innovative devices, and this is one of them. The Bodygroom Series from this brand offers this showerproof sleek device, which you can use to remove chest hair comfortably. It contains a skin guard to keep your skin safe while you shave. Moreover, the device is bi-directional, so you can get seamless quality in both directions. The longer hair gets aligned in a straight line with its 3mm comb to get trimmed smoothly.
• Showerproof body groomer
• Sleek design to carry anywhere
• Bi-directional blades for smoother results
• It trims well, but doesn’t provide a close shave
For complete grooming solution, you can get this kit from Remington. There are 14 different settings available in this device to serve as your detail shaver and trimmer. The hair clipper has 8 levels of length to shave long and curly hair easily. The quality of blades lasts for a long time due to the self-sharpening feature. Hence, you can expect precise results and durability with this grooming kit. All the attachments are washable, which makes maintenance effortless. The Lithium battery runs for about 70 minutes.
• 14 settings to cover all grooming requirements
• Self-sharpening, durable steel blades
• Easy to clean attachments
• The cordless run time can differ, depending on the use.
This device from Philips has two sides for trimming and shaving. The shaving head has 3D pivoting to protect against cuts and nicks when catching short and long hairs. The trimming side has a 5-length comb that glides smoothly on your skin. The materials and casing are water-resistant, so you can choose to use it wet or dry. There are soft rubber panels on the side to offer a comfortable grip while shaving or trimming. You can trust this device to enhance the comfort of removing chest hair with great results.
• Dual-sided groomer to trim as well as shave
• 3D pivoting in the shaving head to ensure safety while shaving
• Strong and comfortable grip in dry and wet conditions
• It may seem a bit expensive to some people
How to buy the best shaver for chest hair?
To choose the right chest hair shaver, you should consider the following factors:
• Quality of blades. First and foremost, you should look for the assurance of blade quality in a shaver. The material and design of the blades decide the durability and precision. Many brands have patented blade designs, which show their confidence in the quality.
• Safety guard. When shaving, you don’t want the sharp blades to hurt your skin. Hence, your device should offer safety guards the support comfortable shaving without any cuts. You can also look into the length adjustability options in the safety guards. This way, you can shave short and long hair effortlessly.
• Maintenance. It would be better to choose a shaver that is washable. Waterproof designs allow you to use the shaver in the shower. Then, you can open the casing and wash the attachments to clean.
• Runtime. Don’t forget to check the runtime of a device you pick. Make sure that the battery life is long and aligns with the duration of use you require.
• Price. After comparing all other features, you can look at the price of a shaver. The price factor will depend on the quality of your device. So, you need to find the balance of price and quality when making your final decision.
If you give some time to buying the right chest shaver, it will save you from the discomfort, pain and time consumption for a long period. So, follow the mentioned tips and go through the product list to evaluate the best options. Then, you can pick a chest shaver and make grooming an easy job.